mandag 14. september 2009

YES, I did!


Oh lordy lordy, ME GET RING FLASH ADAPTER :D

I went ahead and ordered the Orbis Ring Flash Adapter for my SB-800! 

Super exited about it. Can't wait for it to arrive!

It said two days shipping to Norway, but if i know the Norwegian customs right it will be 2 to 4 weeks :S

It also said on the Orbis site that there would be no extra import duties, tax or VAT, but this I CAN'T believe? That is especially difficult when importing stuff to Norway, they even open all the packages with books i have ordered from Amazon and Play... And don't re-seal them! They arrive with a big hole in the box! This happens even when the box is labeled BOOKS.

Well, I will just have to see on this one, just sounds too good to be true. But still super stoked.

I will be using it primarily for fill, but may use it as key in some situations:) Never used ring-flash before, so I will just have to experiment and find my own taste on this one.


More TK.. (somewhere in the future...) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar